Canon Océ PlotWave 345/365
Large format technical document management with advanced security.
Designed for CAD professionals, the Océ PlotWave® 345 and Océ PlotWave 365 printing systems address end-toend technical document workflow. From print drivers and job submission software to neatly stacked and collated documents, you can depend on our solutions, developed to meet and exceed real world needs for decentralized environments with small to mid-sized CAD workgroups.
Canon Océ PlotWave 345/65
at a Glance
- Printer only or multifunction (print/copy/scan) system with integrated scanner
- Integrated Top Delivery Tray (neatly collates and stacks up to 50 E-size plots)
- Océ ClearConnect panel (intuitive touchscreen interface system)
- Cloud integrated workflow option (scan to/print from cloud)
- Proven Océ core technologies deliver unmatched productivity
- Single or optional dual roll media capability (up to 650 feet per roll)
- Portfolio of options to add additional levels of security
Touch the new way of walk-up printing, copying, and scanning with the large Océ ClearConnect color touchscreen interface. Using the same multitouch gestures as tablet computers and high-end smartphones, you can easily control the printer, copier, and scanner with your fingertips. Tap, pinch, swipe, flick, spread, and more. Zoom in on details of a drawing. Print from and scan to your cloud of choice, USB flash drive, or network folder. Configure the Océ Smart Inbox and send print files and jobs to a project or personal folder. Then simply walk up and select your files or jobs you wish to print. Documents are output to the integrated Top Delivery Tray using air separation for neatly stacked and collated documents.
- Professional output, including copying and scanning thanks to Océ image Logic and new Diazo copy mode
- Superior quality with 600 x 1200 dpi pico-technology for sharp details and smooth grey areas
- Excellent large format print efficiency, consistently producing 4 A1/D-size sheets per minute and one-fold folding
- Enhanced productivity with instant start-up and print using Océ Radiant fusing and more powerful Windows 8 POWERsync controller
- Increased flexibility with printing to and from cloud systems, USB sticks, mobile devices and now ‘scan to and print from’ Active Directory. Advanced Wave connectivity integrates with Océ and third party software
- Simple to use with the best-in-class Océ ClearConnect multi-touch user interface, now with uniFLOW
- Productive colour scanning, using new scan templates
- Improved security through FIPS compliant features and disk encryption
- Human friendly design, including silence in sleep mode, and space saving ergonomic, single footprint design
- Environmentally sensitive features such as energy efficiency and super low ozone emissions
The Canon Océ PlotWave 345/365 technical specifications