HP Designjet T2500 eMFP
Hewlett-Packard's newly designed, web-connected eMultifunction Printer with A0-size print, scan and copy capabilities.
Improve workflow – switch between two rolls with this front-loading, multifunction ePrinter with A0 capabilities, that uses an output stacking tray to organise and protect your drawings. Easily scan, copy, and print reliably from mobile devices.
HP Designjet T2500 at a Glance
Enjoy an innovative user experience
- Eliminate any output clutter – get flat, collated prints thanks to the integrated output stacking tray.
- Gain full control: monitor media rolls, view printer status on the touchscreen, and track jobs during printing.
- Load two paper rolls effortlessly, even when seated, with front loading and automatic paper-roll alignment.
- Save space with a compact, integrated 914 mm (36-inch) A0 capable printer that prints, scans, and copies.
Print, scan, and copy with a single device
- Speed up your workflow – easily scan and email sketches and hand-annotated drawings directly to your partners.
- Instantly share and manage content – scan to your network folder, FTP, USB drive or directly to the cloud.
- Increase uptime: print multiple jobs on a variety of media types and sizes with two rolls and smart switching.
- Create A1 prints in 21 seconds. Original HP inks deliver dark blacks and true neutral greys.
Print from virtually anywhere
- Use your Apple® or Android™ smartphone or tablet to print from virtually anywhere.
- Access and print projects from the cloud when you're out of the office, using HP Designjet ePrint & Share.
- Automatically save your work to the cloud when you print and scan with HP Designjet ePrint & Share.
- Print and scan without drivers using a USB drive and directly email projects to your T2500 eMFP.
* Requires an HP Designjet ePrint & Share account, Internet connection to the printer, and connected Internet-capable device. When using the HP Designjet ePrint & Share mobile app, a compatible device and Internet connection are required. Data or connection charges may apply. Print times may vary. 2 GB of temporary storage per account.
** Included with PostScript printer only.
The HP DesignJet T2500 technical specifications