HP Designjet T520
Hewlett-Packard's Designjet T520 is a compact and easy to use, professional Web-connected 24 & 36-inch printer.
The HP Designjet T520 ePrinter gives you fast and professional quality from the very first print, bringing your ideas to life. With up to 2400 dpi you get accurate lines and sharp detail that are bound to impress. And with HP Designjet ePrint & Share1 you can use your smartphone or tablet to access, view and print from virtually anywhere. It’s the printer that does your work justice.
HP Designjet T520 at a Glance
- Accurate lines, sharp details up to 2400 dpi from the first print with a long-life printhead
- Easy and convenient printing with Web-connected features
- High quality in: Architectural designs, renders, maps and presentations
- HP-GL/2, 1 GB memory and LAN included
- B+ (A3) in 35 seconds and print resolution up to 2400 dpi
The new HP Designjet T520 ePrinter is the smallest large format printer in its class, helping you to make the most of your space. And with HP Designjet ePrint & Share1 you can use your smartphone or tablet to access, view and print from virtually anywhere. It’s the small printer that allows you to think big.
- Web connectivity and Wi-Fi certification
- Up to 24-inch (610-mm) or 36-inch (910-mm) wide
- Built-in tray, front roll and single sheet
- 35 sec/page on A1/D, 70 A1/D prints per hour
- Print resolution up to 2400 dpi
- 1GB RAM
- 4 new Original HP inks and long-life printhead
- Original HP-GL/2 technology, HP-RTL drivers for Windows® (optimized for AutoCAD 2000 and higher); HP PCL 3 GUI driver for Mac OS X
- Basic security and job accounting features from embedded Web-server (password administrator to enable/disable network, cloud)
- Color touchscreen with animations
- True print preview from the driver
- email projects to your printer and print
- HP Designjet ePrint & Share
The HP DesignJet T520 technical specifications