HP Latex 360
Expand your business, not your budget.
Produce high quality for indoors and out at production speeds ideal for handling urgent jobs with the HP Latex 360 printer. Experience the ease of reliable HP Latex printing. Attract the attention of environmentally conscious customers and improve your operators working environment.
HP Latex 360 at a Glance
- HP Latex Inks
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi resolution
- 6 ink cartridges
- Banners, Displays, Exhibition, Event graphics, Exterior signage, Indoor posters,
Interior decoration, Light boxes – film, Light boxes – paper, Murals, POP/POS, Posters, Vehicle graphics.
Quality & durability - now you can exceed your clients' expectations
- Consider unlaminated use with scratch resistance comparable to hard-solvent inks on SAV and PVC banner
- Deliver with confidence—outdoor prints last up to 5 years laminated, 3 years unlaminated
- Produce sharp, consistent, repeatable image quality with highefficiency curing, 6 colors, and 1200 dpi
- Print on traditional signage substrates and beyond—up to 64 inches—print textiles with the ink collector.
Handle highly demanding turnaround times
- High quality at high speeds—31 m2/hr high-speed outdoor quality with HP OMAS and HP Latex Optimizer
- Reach production speeds and avoid wait time—prints come out completely dry and ready to finish and deliver
- Save time—HP Custom Substrate Profiling and i1 embedded spectrophotometer, makes ICC profiling automatic
- Increase production time and reduce time monitoring the printer—automatic, reliable, low-maintenance printing.
Build a healthier environment, inside and out
- Reach new indoor spaces that solvent can’t, like healthcare—water-based HP Latex Ink prints are odorless
- Healthier printing with HP Latex - no special ventilation required, no hazard warning labels or HAPs, nickel free
- Meet high standards - HP Latex Inks are UL ECOLOGO®, GREENGUARD GOLD Certified, prints meet AgBB criteria
- This ENERGY STAR® qualified printer meets strict energy efficiency guidelines and is EPEAT registered.
The HP Latex 360 technical specifications